THE BULLETPROOF MIND: PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARATION FOR COMBAT
Course objectives: To do, for the mind and the spirit, what body armor does for the torso.
- A new era of ‘record’ body counts in international and domestic terrorism.
- Salient historical events that may influence terrorist behavior.
- The possibility of school violence, and school/workplace violence prevention.
- A virus of violence in America and world-wide, its causes, and its effect.
- The psychological cost of conflict.
- The physiology and psychology of a conflict situation.
- PTSD: What is it and how to prevent it.
- The resistance to killing in every healthy human.-Non-firers
- A revolution in combat: Use of training to overcome the resistance to killing.
- Training kids to kill: The virus of violence and how kids are being enabled to kill.
- Survival after the battle and in the years to come.
After the recent tragedy at the Route 91 Festival, the topic of discussion will be focused around public safety and security. This FREE workshop is for all Law Enforcement personnel in the Las Vegas area.
Complimentary Parking will be provided in the Student Parking Structure as well a boxed lunch will be provided by Jimmy Johns Sandwiches.
Guests and Spouses are welcome to attend as well, just add them as your guest during registration, or have them register on their own!
To read more about Lt. Col. Grossman, please download his BIO or go directly to his Killology website.
This event is sponsored by the Bascom Group For more information on the Bascom group please visit their website at: www.bascomgroup.com,
For questions, concerns, comments or further assistance, please contact The Artemis Defense Institute at (949) 305-6586.
We look forward to a successful event!
Parking is available FREE in the student parking lot A on the 5th and 6th floor, please tell parking attendant you are there for the Grossman event. See map below...